Fashion for a cause
All funds raised through merchandise sales directly support #NotInMyCity, and our key areas of focus:
- Supporting High Risk Youth
- Building Community Awareness and Action
- Addressing the Unique Needs of Vulnerable Groups
- Advancing Leading Practice
- Empowering Individuals With Lived Experience
You can also donate here
#NotInMyCity is raising awareness and taking collective action to prevent and end human trafficking and sexual exploitation. It launched in July, 2017 and is championed by Paul Brandt.
#NotInMyCity builds alliances to support, facilitate and advocate for the development and mobilization of a strategic, integrated plan to bring about transformational and sustainable change at the grassroots, practice, policy and legislative levels.